Use: trekking, outdoor activities
- The most breathable ever, helps the foot breathe
- Can be used for demanding hikes
- Weight: 300 g (size 38 EU)
- Gore-Tex® Surround®
- Composition: water-repellent polyester mesh and synthetic leather
- Gore-Tex® Surround® lining
- Minimalist top, with protective TPU reinforcement
- Heel and forefoot durable AHAR+ rubber
- Gel back foot cushioning for excellent shock absorption
- Classic laces
- EVA and TPU light double layer heel counter
- Ortholite® for breathability and durable cushioning
- Non-slip rubber for optimal traction
- Studs pattern designed to improve traction and durability
GORE-TEX® SURROUND®: Gore-Tex® shoes made with Surround® technology are designed to be worn in mild to high temperatures. These shoes provide your feet with 360° climate comfort. They are fully breathable while staying waterproof: water stays on the outside while sweat is easily wicked away. You feet stay dry and comfortable, even in hot weather.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
Forefoot/Rearfoot Gel: In 1986 Asics introduced their unique Gel cushioning concept. It transforms the shock wave generated by the impact of the ground into positive energy. The volume and density of the gel is precisely calculated to retain stability. Asics Gel is silicone based. It is positioned on the heel and/or under the fore-foot, depending on the technicality of the shoe and the sport requirements.
AHAR+: High resistance rubber placed in key areas of the outsole to deliver even greater grip and durability.Carbon content ensures abrasion-resistance, durability, flexibility and lightness.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.