Use: outdoor activities, climbing, mountaineering
- Durable and windproof
- Fit: tight
- Light 15D outer fabric
- Lining provides excellent moisture wicking
- Tight hood
- Full zip
- Zipped chest pocket
- Stretchy cuffs and hem
- DWR fluorocarbon-free protection
- Bluesign® certified material
- Back length: 80 cm (size L)
- Weight: 270 g
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- Main fabric: 15D taffeta , 100% polyamide, 31 g/m²
- Filling: QuadFusion™, 100% polyester, 98 g/m²
Fluorocarbon free DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
The waterproof treatment is derived from a hydrocarbon base made from silicone and / or wax. In order to preserve the environment, all perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) are removed from the coating.
Quad Fusion™: 50% recycled polyester, this is an insulating hollow fibre with a spiral construction that can trap air for keeping warm.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that: