Use: outdoor activities, lifestyle
- 3-layer softshell and WindStopper® construction
- Breathability: RET < 9
- Breathable mesh back
- Regular fit
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Stretchy cuffs and waist
- Articulated sleeves
- Bluesign® and Take Care certification
- Weight: 245 g
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- Main fabric: Gore WindStopper® - 100% polyester
- ePTFE membrane
SoftShell: made from soft laminated materials, all garments that use Softshell technology represent a new generation of products. With its numerous properties, Softshell technology helps us to face all the weather conditions that nature throws at us. This technology makes the product highly windproof, waterproof, flexible and abrasion-resistant.
Fluorocarbon free DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
The waterproof treatment is derived from a hydrocarbon base made from silicone and / or wax. In order to preserve the environment, all perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) are removed from the coating.
GORE® WINDSTOPPER®: Products made with Gore® Windstopper® fabrics are fully windproof, while providing maximum breathability. When its cool and the wind blows, you'll stay at a comfortable temperature. This combination of protection and breathability reducing wind chill, as well as over-heating during physical activity. A long-lasting treatment on the fabric exterior helps increase water resistance.
TAKE CARE: Eco-friendly and sustainable label created by Haglöfs for the product development process. The label indicates that a product meets at least one of the following sustainability criteria:
- Bluesign® product that aims to respect environmental and manufacturing standards
- Made from recycled materials
- Made from organic cotton: natural, renewable and biodegradable fibre
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
- RET < 6: extremely breathable fabric. Fabric that is comfortable during intense exercise.
- RET < 12: very breathable fabric. Fabric that is comfortable to wear during moderate exercise.
- RET < 20: medium breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during intense exercise.
- RET > 20: not very breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during moderate exercise.