Use: outdoor activities, hiking
- Water resistance: 15,000 g / m² / 24 H
- Full zip with chin protection
- Helmet-compatible 3-way adjustable hood
- Hood with reinforced, laminated edge
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treated surface
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Zipped ski pass pocket
- Removable powder skirt
- Light and comfortable
- Full freedom of movement
- Weight: 880 g (size L)
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- Proof™ 2-layer, 100% polyamide, woven Oxford 160D, 152 g / m²
- Cordura® 40D fabric, knit with soft polyester backing and carbon print, 154 g / m²
- Insulation: 50% recycled polyester QuadFusion™, 50% polyester, crimped hollow fibre warm insulation, 60 g / m²
- Bluesign® approved
Fluorocarbon free DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
The waterproof treatment is derived from a hydrocarbon base made from silicone and / or wax. In order to preserve the environment, all perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) are removed from the coating.
PROOF™: Stretch fabric with fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, limiting ecological impact. The membrane is windproof and waterproof with a high level of breathability. PROOF™ allows you to face all weather conditions.
Cordura®: A high tech fabric known for its durability, solidity, light weight and easy care. Even the lightest Cordura® fabric is twice as abrasion-resistant as standard nylon.
Quad Fusion™: 50% recycled polyester, this is an insulating hollow fibre with a spiral construction that can trap air for keeping warm.
Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
TAKE CARE: Eco-friendly and sustainable label created by Haglöfs for the product development process. The label indicates that a product meets at least one of the following sustainability criteria:
- Bluesign® product that aims to respect environmental and manufacturing standards
- Made from recycled materials
- Made from organic cotton: natural, renewable and biodegradable fibre