Use: hiking, outdoor activities
- Regular fit
- Mesh lined chest for breathability
- DWR treated front zip with internal flap to keep moisture out
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Adjustable hood for excellent protection
- Drawstring hem at waist
- Stretchy cuffs
- DWA PFCEC treatment
- Bluesign® approved membrane
- Water column: >28,000 mm
- 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric, lightweight, breathable, PFCEC-free water repellent and bluesign® certified
- 100% recycled polyester
- 75D canvas
- ePTFE membrane, weight: 111 g/m²
GORE-TEX®: The Gore-Tex® membrane is a very thin layer of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) with a laminated outer fabric and is often lined. It is waterproof (28,000 mm) and windproof (RET between 6 and 13), as well as permeable to water vapour. The result is that water from the outside does not penetrate the garment, the cold wind does not get through and perspiration is easily released.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Recycled Polyester: Made from recycled polyester for environmentally friendly manufacturing.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that: