Use: hiking, climbing, mountaineering
- Membrane: Softshell
- Water resistance: > 20,000 mm
- Weight: 460 g (size L)
- Softshell construction with stretchy fabric
- Windproof and breathable
- Durable S.Café® for odour control
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- Underarm zip vents
- Protective hood with high collar and chin-guard
- 2 mid-height pockets
- Easy access zipped chest pocket
- Elasticated cuffs and sleeves for a tight fit
- Mid back length: 76 cm (size L)
- Material: 63% recycled polyester, 22% polyester, 16% polyurethane
- Weight: 220 g/m²
- Bluesign® approved
SoftShell: made from soft laminated materials, all garments that use Softshell technology represent a new generation of products. Softshell technology has various properties that help us face all the weather conditions that nature throws at us. This technology makes the product highly windproof, waterproof, flexible and abrasion-resistant.
Fluorocarbon free DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
The waterproof treatment is derived from a hydrocarbon base made from silicone and / or wax. In order to preserve the environment, all perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) are removed from the coating.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that: