Use: hiking, climbing, mountaineering, ski touring
- Light, insulating and easy to carry
- Ideal for layering or wearing alone
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR durable water-repellent treatment
- Synthetic fill with excellent balance of weight and warmth
- Zip fastening with insulating inner flap
- Wraparound hood
- Mid-height insulating hand pockets
- Articulated elbows for better mobility
- Elasticated cuffs
- Drawstring hem
- Mid back length: 76.3 cm (size L)
- Weight: 405 g (size L)
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- Main fabric: 100% recycled ripstop polyamide - 41 g/m² - (Bluesign®)
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ - 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester - 60 g/m² (Bluesign®)
Fluorocarbon free DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
The waterproof treatment is derived from a hydrocarbon base made from silicone and / or wax. In order to preserve the environment, all perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) are removed from the coating.
Quad Fusion™: 50% recycled polyester, this is an insulating hollow fibre with a spiral construction that can trap air for keeping warm.
Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that: