Use: mountaineering, winter sports, climbing, hiking
- Water resistance: 28,000 mm
- Breathability: RET
- Gore-Tex® 3-layer membrane
- Recco® reflector for safety
- Seamless shoulders, cuffs and inside the sleeves
- Regular fit
- Helmet-compatible 3-way adjustable hood
- Laminated, wire-reinforced peak
- Articulated sleeves and velcro cuffs
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Zipped sleeve pocket
- Zipped mesh inside pocket
- Laminated, waterproof zips
- High performance
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Back length: 77.2 cm (size L)
- Weight: 500 g (size L)
- Gore-Tex® Pro
- Main fabric: Gore-Tex®: 100% polyamide, 30D with ePTFE membrane and knitted backing, 111 g/m²
- Secondary fabric: Gore-Tex®: 100% polyamide, 70D with ePTFE membrane and knitted backing, 139 g/m²
- Bluesign® approved
GORE-TEX®: The Gore-Tex® membrane is a very thin layer of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) with a laminated outer fabric and is often lined. It is waterproof (28,000 mm) and windproof (RET between 6 and 13), as well as permeable to water vapour. The result is that water from the outside does not penetrate the garment, the cold wind does not get through and perspiration is easily released.
RECCO®: Safety system based on radar technology, helping find victims after avalanches. The Recco® system built into the product allows waves to reflect back to the transmitter, helping the rescue team to find victims faster. The Recco® system is complementary to other security systems used for off-piste skiing/boarding.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
- RET < 6: extremely breathable fabric. Fabric that stays comfortable during intense exercise.
- RET < 12: very breathable fabric. Fabric that is comfortable to wear during moderate exercise.
- RET < 20: medium breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during intense exercise.
- RET > 20: not very breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during moderate exercise.