Frame: carbon and aluminium
Guarantee: 2 yrs*
Brakes: hydraulic discs
Transmission: Shimano XT Shadow Plus 11 speed
Travel: 100 mm
Wheels: 29 inches
Weight: 10.98 kg
- Frame: Ninety-Six CF4 Carbon, aluminium back triangle
- Fork: Fox 32 Performance Float SC
- Shocks: Fox Performance Elite Float
- Chainset: Shimano MT800-PA PressFit 32 teeth
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow Plus 12 speed
- Chain: KMC X11
- Brakes: Shimano XT
- Front/rear discs: 180 / 160 mm
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red Zone 500
- Front tyre: Continental Race King 2.2 29" × 2.2"
- Back tyre: Continental Race King 2.2 29" × 2.2"
- Front hub: 110 x 15 mm
- Rear hub: 148 x 12 mm
- Handlebar: Merida Expert CC 720 mm
- Stem: Merida Expert CC 31,8 mm
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch
- Seat post: Expert CC 30.9 mm
*The guarantee applies to manufacturing defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse.
Cross-country is a sports or competitive discipline. It can entail all kinds of distances and high intensity. Cross-country bikes are designed to be rigid and responsive for maximum pedalling efficiency. The position is slightly laid back to enable pedalling and handling. For light, high performance bikes, the components are usually top of the range.
Bike Workshop: In the interests of quality, safety and user comfort, all bikes sold by Private Sport Shop are checked and adjusted either by the brand or our own certified technician.
The technician checks the following:
- a user manual is included.
- adjustments: brakes, transmission, suspension and steering.
- checks for any anomalies on the frame and other parts
Some parts (wheels, seat post, pedals, etc.) are dismantled for security reasons during transport. The user will need to assemble the parts upon receipt.