Use: road, race
- Year: 2018
- Rigid design for maximal efficiency
- Great compromise of rigidity and aerodynamics
- Ideal for intense activity
- Light, high performance FDRK carbon frame
- Frame compatible with Shimano Di2 electric gears (not included)
- AWS System for a lighter and stronger frame
- Carbon frame with integrated nanoparticles and epoxy resin for 40% improved strength
- Covered brake cables and derailleur inside the frame
- Internal cable routing
- Conical head tube
- Premium quality
- High quality finish
- Robust and durable
- Frame weight: 7 16 kg
- Checks and adjustments guaranteed by a professional
- Frame: Sculptura UltraLite CF4  R12
- Fork: Sculptura SuperLite
- Dimensions: 700C
- Rims: Vision Trimax 35 clincher
- Tyres: Grand Prix Continental 4000S 25 KV
- Chainset: FSA Energy 52-36 OS8092CC / DM / 86
- Chain rings: 52 - 36 teeth
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace DF 11 speed
- Font derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace DF
- Derailleur levers: Shimano Dura Ace DF
- Cassette: Shimano CS-R8000-11 11-28 tooth
- Chain: KMC X11SL DLC
- Pedals: not included
- Brakes: Shimano R561
- Levers: Shimano Dura Ace
- Handlebar: FSA K-Force Compact 31.8
- Stem: FSA OS99 -6
- Angle: -6°
- Saddle: Prologue Nago Evo CPC
- Seat post: Merida Carbon Team S-Flex 27.2 SB15
The guarantee applies to manufacturing defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse.
Road bikes with a race geometry are designed for competing. The position is slightly laid back for optimal pedalling efficiency and aerodynamics. The frame is hard for optimal reactivity. This type of bike is designed for performance above comfort. This kind of bike is therefore recommended for short circuits or high level cyclists.
Bike Workshop: In the interests of quality, safety and user comfort, all bikes sold by Private Sport Shop are checked and adjusted either by the brand or our own certified technician.
The technician checks the following:
- a user manual is included.
- adjustments: brakes, transmission, suspension and steering.
- checks for any anomalies on the frame and other parts
Some parts (wheels, seat post, pedals, etc.) are dismantled for security reasons during transport. The user will need to assemble the parts upon receipt.