- Stride: neutral
- Thinner model for increased lightness and comfortable fit
- Drop: 10 mm (forefoot: 12 mm, heel: 22 mm)
- Weight: 272 g (each)
- Dynamic FlyWire
- Zoom Air
- Woven mesh upper for targeted ventilation
- Perforations on the upper for breathability
- Thinner heel collar around the achilles tendon
- FlyWire laces
- Robust footbed that moulds to the foot
- Full-length Zoom Air unit for a dynamic stride
- ST Cushion
- Studded outsole
- Absorbs shocks and provides traction
Nike Air Zoom is a fast and reactive cushioning system. Thousands of stretchy fibres are connected at each end inside an incredibly thin air cushion. This cushion is then filled with air in the form of gas. When air is compressed, the fibres contract.
Thanks to the pressure of the air and the contraction of the fibres, they allow the Zoom Air cushion to absorb shocks, regain its shape more quickly, resulting in immediate responsiveness in a fraction of a second. Thanks to its low profile, the air cushion keeps the foot close to the ground, for exceptional sensations.
Helps offer ultra-light support and comfort for your foot. It draws its strength from the fine Nylon fibres strategically placed on the upper of the shoe to hold the foot in place, preventing the foot from slipping during activity. This significantly reduces the weight, as the material is only used where it is needed for a good structure
Embossed outsole for ideal grip.
ST Cushion Foam
Soft and reactive cushioning