Please note: This model is a large fit. If you're between sizes, we recommend purchasing a half size or even a whole size smaller than usual.
Use: outdoor activities, lifestyle
- Iconic ankle boots, offering unmatched comfort and style for nearly 40 years
- Robust, waterproof and breathable
- Good foot support and perfect grip
- High-rise leather upper
- Silver rated tannery certified
- PrimaLoft® insulation to keep your feet warm
- Water-repellent, breathable membrane
- Heat-sealed seams for total waterproofing
- Padded collar to ensure comfort around the ankles
- Classic laces
- All-day comfort
- Antimicrobial and water-resistant
- Rubber tread
- Excellent grip on all surfaces
- Excellent shock absorption
- Abrasion resistant
PrimaLoft®: Often described as the alternative to down, PrimaLoft® insulation significantly boosts the performance of cold-weather garments. The microfibres are light, air permeable, and easily compressible. Products containing this insulation keeps you warm and dry even in the coldest and harshest weather conditions.
Anti-Fatigue: Designed for people who spend most of the day standing, the exclusive anti-fatigue technology uses inverted cone foam which provides exceptional comfort when standing, excellent shock absorption and energy restitution throughout the day. The midsole, featuring moulded inverted cone foam, collapses and springs back on the main pressure points. The hollow cone structure uses less material for a lighter shoe.
Silver Rated Tanneries: This logo means that one or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit (LWG). This label ensures a high quality leather from tanneries which are renowned for their eco-friendly engagement trough criteria such as waist management, CO2 emissions as well as the control of water and energy consumption.