Use: lifestyle, outdoor activities
- Colour: grey
- Category: 1 to 3
- Ideal for cloudy to sunny weather
- Photochromic polarised
- Includes a microfibre bag
- Tint adjusts depending on the intensity of the sun rays to cover 3 categories of protection
- Changing in a matter of seconds from clear to dark
- Composition: polycarbonate
- 100% UV protection
- Anti-glare treatment to eliminate 99.9% glare and reflection
- No vision distortion
- Composition: polyamide
- Robust and durable
- Excellent hold
- Lens width: 70 mm
- Lens height: 38 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
- Temple: 115 mm
Category 1 solar lenses are slightly tinted, and filter 20 to 57% of sunlight. This type of index is recommended for low sunlight, for example in winter or for cloudy days. This type of index is strongly discouraged in very sunny conditions.
Category 2 solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.
Category 3 solar lenses provide a perfect filter for most light conditions. Your solar lenses will filter 83 to 92% of sunlight. They offer excellent eye protection from sun rays and glare for most of your activities. This protection is particularly effective in conditions of strong sunlight (during summer, holidays by the sea, on the beach and winter sports).
More than a simple coating, photochromic technology is embedded within the molecular structure of the lens. Therefore, your lenses will lighten and darken instantly depending of the light conditions, protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays.
- you're not dazzled by the sun
- your vision is clearer
- more realistic colour and contrast perception
- 100% UV protection for your eyes and eyesight
No more sun dazzle.